Beverly Hills

Are you a resident of Beverly Hills? If yes, are you in desperate need of an Beverly Hills appliance repair service? Well, if you are, you’ve come to the absolutely right place. Your Appliance Repair is one of the most respected names as far as appliance repair service LA is concerned.

There’s No Appliance Repair Service LA We Can’t Handle

Beverly Hills Appliance Repair

We’ve been providing our Beverly Hills Appliance Repair service for a long time now and we are very familiar with the location. So, if you need anything such as a dishwasher installation or a cooktop maintenance in Beverly Hills, we can sort it out for you.

We can repair all types of home appliances, including, but, not limited to dryers, microwaves, dishwashers, refrigerators, stoves and cooktops and even air conditioners. Brands include LG, Kitchenaid, Whirlpool, Viking, Sub- Zero, Maytag, Dacor, Bosch and more. Our work ranges from residential appliance repair to commercial appliance repair in Beverly Hills.

It is a fact that your appliance is going to stop working one day or another. But, you can prolong its life with timely maintenance and service. Fortunately, we have the resources and the skill to undertake all three kinds of jobs. More importantly, as we have already implied, we can also fix, maintain and repair appliances from any brand.

Another strong suit of ours is our ability to fix appliances in a day. So far, our track record stands at 95%. The remaining 5% consists of repairs that were way too complex to be done in a day. We have well stocked trucks for that. If we cannot solve it on the same day because we don’t have the part, we can procure the part in a day or two and undertake the service then.

Why Should You Contact Us for Beverly Hills Appliance Repair Service?

Your Appliance Repair is one of the best companies for appliance repair, maintenance and service in the area. Please note that we don’t sell appliances or appliance parts. So you can be sure that we won’t try to up sell.

We have a team of highly trained and experienced technicians. They can diagnose problems quickly. You can rest assured, they will tell you what you need to know, without up selling. We are also proud of our work and confident of its quality. That is why we offer a 6 month replacement warranty on the parts and a 30 day warranty on the labor.

If you want to learn more about our Beverly Hills Appliance repair service, please feel free to contact us! Our agents are always free to speak to you.

Beverly Hills Appliance Repair Testimonials

“We purchased an over the range microwave so I called your appliance repair and they came and installed it for adequate price. Also they picked up my old one appliance so I can enjoy using a new whirlpool microwave. Good service!”

Arshaluis A.
Los Angeles, CA