Refrigerator Repair Services for Every Brand
Probably no one can last more than a couple of days without a refrigerator. That’s where our experts at Your Appliance Repair can help you out. At Your Appliance Repair we offer refrigerator repairs wherever and whenever needed. Our technicians are highly skilled and they carry out some of the best work with regard to refrigerator repair Los Angeles.
There are a ton of refrigerator brands out there and each brand has its own unique set of advantages. But, they also come with their own unique set of problems as well. As such, what you need is a reliable refrigerator repair service that can handle all kinds of refrigerators and their respective issues. So, whether you need to fix your Kenmore refrigerator or repair Viking refrigerator, Your Appliance Repair is your best bet. We can also provide you with such refrigeration service as Sub-Zero fridge repair.
Professional Refrigeration Services are Just a Call Away
Do you suspect that your refrigerator might be starting to give trouble? Well, stop waiting and get in touch with us immediately. Here are a few common issues you might notice that indicate that your refrigerator is in need of repairs.
- Too much cycling. This kind of problem can cost you some serious money. We’re not just talking about repairs, constant cycling can also increase your utility bills. It usually happens when there is a dust/debris buildup around the condenser coils.
- Water under the fridge. If you find water puddles under the fridge, it could mean that either your defrost drain is blocked or your rubber check valve is blocked.
- Refrigerator doesn’t run. Bad fuse or wiring may be the problem.
- Refrigerator doesn’t cool properly. Temperature control may have caused the failure.
If you spot some problems like these, let us know as soon as possible. We’ll send our technicians over to take a look and sort out the issue.
Rules for the Use and Care of a Refrigerator
- Keep air circulating as it should.
- Keep the condenser clean.
- Make sure there is plenty of room around the refrigerator or freezer.
- Keep all food covered.
- Keep control set no lower than is necessary to keep foods properly chilled. This should normally be within a range of 35 to 40 degrees in the refrigerator compartment and 0 to +10 degrees in freezer.
- Keep opening of doors to minimum.
- Clean interior regularly with a solution of baking soda and water.
- Vacuum the condenser as frequently as advised in the instruction manual. Signs of dirty condenser coils are: temperatures inside refrigerator begin to rise; running time increases, vibration noises increase, cabinet exterior becomes warm.
Refrigeration Tips for Saving EnergyRefrigerators and freezers are appliances that never turned off. In an average home they are responsible for about 1/3 of the total electricity bill. A new Energy Star labeled refrigerator consumes about 1/3 of the electricity of some of the older models. Energy Star is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices. Here are some tips on how you can save energy:
- Consider buying an energy-efficient refrigerator to replace the older one. You will recover the cost remarkably quickly.
- Wait until hot foods has cooled down before putting it into your fridge.
- Never keep the fridge door open any longer than necessary.
- Keep fridges and freezers away from heat sources such as ovens, dishwashers, and washing machines and if possible, site them out of direct sunlight, as your appliance will use more energy trying to keep cool in the sun.
We Cater Refrigerator Repair Service to Multiple Locations
One of the problems with living in a big city like Los Angeles is that you probably can’t get in touch with a reliable appliance repair service in your location. However, with Your Appliance Repair this will not be an issue as we provide refrigerator repair services all over the city.
You’ll never have to travel miles to another location just to find a reliable refrigerator repair services. Give us a call and we’ll get there as soon as possible. Whether you need to repair a refrigerator or look for refrigerator maintenance, Your Appliance Repairs is there to answer your call.
We cater refrigeration services to multiple locations in Los Angeles Area including Bel Air, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Marina Del Rey, Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena, Calabasas, Santa Clarita, Granada Hills, Sherman Oaks, and Studio City.
530 S. Lake Ave. #713 Pasadena, CA 91101
5023 N. Parkway, Calabasas, CA 91302
Our Refrigerator Repair Service Testimonials
"I opened my fridge in the morning and felt a pretty strong smell that could only indicate that my food is going bad because my fridge stopped cooling. I went on Yelp and started looking for an appliance repair company that would be able to come ASAP before I had to throw everything out. On my second try I called Your Appliance Repair and spoke with a dispatcher that promised to send someone within 2 hours. Sure enough, a tech. appeared at my door probably 45 min. later because he happened to be near by. After another 40 minutes it was fixed. I paid a little over $200 for the service, but it was well worth it. Very happy I found this company. Would definitely use them again.